Farewell, lover.
I've tried my best
To keep this frozen smile,
I did my best
But nothing worked at all
I've decided for the best
I'm giving up this restless fight.
I'm tired and sick
Of your ups and downs
Your classic car and your cold heart.
I'm tired and sick
Of this endless pain
That is driving me mad.
Don't look at me
If you're considering to walk away
I won't care anymore.
Don't tell me where are you going,
Because I already know your way
And I'm trying my best
To stay away from your path.
To keep this frozen smile,
I did my best
But nothing worked at all
I've decided for the best
I'm giving up this restless fight.
I'm tired and sick
Of your ups and downs
Your classic car and your cold heart.
I'm tired and sick
Of this endless pain
That is driving me mad.
Don't look at me
If you're considering to walk away
I won't care anymore.
Don't tell me where are you going,
Because I already know your way
And I'm trying my best
To stay away from your path.